What are Cookies, and why do we use them?
The following types of Cookies may be used on NSS sites:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our site for you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided below.
- You can use your browser settings to manage Cookies. Each browser handles Cookies a little differently, so you should visit your browser's help menu for more information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 Local Storage. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
- To manage Flash LSOs, please click here.
- In addition, many advertising networks offer you a way to opt-out of targeted advertising. To learn more about your choices, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You may also opt-out using the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
- To opt out of all but essential website cookies on NSS websites, click here.
You can’t opt-out of essential cookies, but you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, as described above.
You will need to opt-out on all of the devices and browsers you use when visiting our websites.
Even if you opt-out you will continue to receive generic advertisements.